Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 ~

Quick Review: TRESemme Dry Shampoo and Waterless Foam Shampoo

Can't show you my own photos, because I've already returned them.  Here's a random stock photo - the products I'm reviewing are the 2 on the right, namely:  TRESemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo  for dry hair, and TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for oily hair.

Pros:
-The scent.
-Cheap at $4-5 buckaroos.

Cons:
- HEAVY! Both products are WET, and weighed down my hair.
- Especially avoid the Waterless Foam Shampoo - it's just not meant for 2nd day hair. (Maybe if you had SUPER SUPER DRY hair, even on the 2nd day.)

Rating: 0.1 out of 5

Recommendation: Go for Psssssst! Dry Shampoo instead! It's $1-2 bucks more, but well worth it.

And thanks everyone for your words of encouragement on my last post! *KISSES!* :-)

8 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Tammy said... July 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM

    Eek I hate products that weigh down hair! Thanks for reviewing this product :)

  2. Fruity Lashes said... July 13, 2010 at 2:22 PM

    oh wow that sucks! i'm glad you returned it haha. thanks for the warning

  3. Lulu said... July 13, 2010 at 2:57 PM

    eeek that sucks! i've been curious about this product too! thanks for reviewing, I'll know to avoid it now :(

  4. MissS.elle said... July 13, 2010 at 4:24 PM

    Aw man sucks that it didn't work for you! :( I tried the Waterless foam shampoo too and it works pretty well for me. I tried the dry shampoo once (in another brand) but I didn't liked it because of the white residues that I couldn't shake off XD

  5. Shop N' Chomp said... July 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM

    0.1? Eep! Thanks for the heads up

  6. DinaXYYan said... July 14, 2010 at 3:01 AM

    Aw, too bad it doesn't work on you!

  7. Popcorn said... July 23, 2010 at 1:11 AM

    oh man, I'm not really the type of person to buy hair products, but this product really seems bad. LOL hahaha I don't think I have ever seen anyone give such a low rating. :D so Thanks for the review~~

  8. Anonymous said... July 24, 2010 at 7:27 AM

    ahh me and powder shampoo just dont work.. thanks for the review.. i actually didnt see this when i was bk in the uk - luckily!

Post a Comment