Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, April 14, 2011 ~

New Stuff - August 2010 to April 2011

Hey y'all - since I'm back from my age-long absence from blogging, I thought I'd show you some things I've purchased this school year. In many ways, it's been a big year for me - not just professionally, but also personally.  But who cares right?? Why should there ever be a reason to buy new things?  You can tell I'm falling down the rabbit-hole towards financial instability.

In any case, here they are, both makeup and non-makeup items.  I'm not including clothing because I'm too lazy to take photos of them. :P  Don't posts like this scare you? They're a BIG reality check on your spending habits... which is a very good thing, technically speaking.

I actually haven't bought much makeup, considering the first 4 items were bought two days ago:  Sephora by OPI Brush-on Cuticle Oil, First Aid Ultra Repair Cream, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, Lancome Teint Miracle, Urban Decay De-slick Matifying Powder, Lunasol Beige x Beige palette, Chanel Pink Teaser glossimer, Michael Kors Rollerball, Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Concealer, Almay Clear Complexion Concealer, Carmex lip balm, and a random Japanese lip balm.

Clarisonic Mia, Chanel Mica Rose, Sephora by OPI Non-fat Soy Half Caff, Sephora 3-1 Base, Sephora by OPI Nail polish remover, Shiseido Blemish Clearing Gel

Tory Burch Sally 2 wedges. Very comfy!

Bottega Veneta Campana in ebano. A present for myself. I still can't believe I have it. O__O 

Yummy.

Yummyyyyyyyyy!!

Kindle 3G+Wifi. LOVE this! Shown with Timbuk2 case - also love.

Current makeup storage! This is everything I have! I like how I can just take this and go when I move. I got this bag from CVS, and the 3 pink cases are sold separately, also from CVS. 

A look inside. I like how the sides have webbing, so that stuff won't fall out if I leave the case open like this. Shall I do a makeup collection post now? ;)

It closes! Hooray ~ ~

Oh, my new camera just arrived! I love Amazon.

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Anonymous said... April 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM

    New Layout! I like it! Very clean :D

    I think you did well with the new buys, not too much accumulation if you ask me! we all tend to do that time to time XD

  2. Kalmo said... April 15, 2011 at 3:23 PM

    Hi, new follower! I found you off Luluchinadoll's blog. LOL I took a long break from blogging because of school too but am now just returning. Great haul and loooovely purse.

  3. Shop N' Chomp said... April 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM

    Wow, nice!! =D Oh sure, it's a reality check but how often does that really work? ;P Love everything you got esp the shoes and bag!

    (LMAO! Er, no. XP I had my fill of "Medieval Times" here in L.A when I was a kid. Despite your king dying, was the food good? I remember MT's being decent)

  4. Shop N' Chomp said... April 19, 2011 at 2:33 PM

    Better sales? Sweeet! XD

  5. gingerSnap said... April 24, 2011 at 12:41 PM

    I love every piece you bought esp. the Bottega Veneta bag.

Post a Comment