There are 2 major points of excellence about this bag of Cracklings:
1) The flavor complexity is just right. As you take a bite, spurts of salty and sour hit your senses independently. As the chip disintegrates, the flavors mix into a tangy brilliance and right before you swallow, a surprising and refreshing spice builds and remains.
2) The delivery is fantastic. The chip is thicker than most, and thus gives a satisfying "CRUNCH!" when you bite into it. This properly distributes the flavor everywhere. Each chip also takes a few more chews so it feels more substantial than your average LAY'S. This is true to their claim on the bag: "Beer Match series of snacks are cut in big, big bite-size pieces. Flavors were selected specifically for a beer drinkers enjoyment!" Amen! (Although I don't drink, and you certainly don't have to in order to enjoy this.) Credit: The photo below was taken from Cindy's (theasianaisle.com) review. Check it out here! She's obviously more experienced than I am, so if you are a chip connoisseur, you may find her review more helpful.
1) The packaging is very good. The plastic feels smooth and weighty - not as heavy as Kettle, but good enough. I also like how it's matte instead of shiny.
2) The size is perfect. The 1.67oz/50g bag isn't so big that you'll look like a monster eating out of it, but isn't so tiny that you wish you had some leftovers. If you feel overzealous and want more than usual, eat the whole thing. Or, you can finish it over 2 or 3 sittings.
3) Price and Availability. I haven't tried looking for this in stores yet, but here's an online store that sells it for a good price. This is a product of the Philippines.
Overall, I give this a 4.5/5. The flavor, texture, and crunch factor are all excellent. -0.5 for availability. Ok ok, so an entire post about chips and not a peep about nutrition? What kind of doctor will I be, you ask? So here I'll state the obvious: chips and other processed foods are not good for you. (But is it good for my S-O-U-L? You betcha.) Please eat at your own discretion.