Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26, 2009 ~

EOTD: Esprique Precious C-4 + Mini-haul

Hey gals! Here, finally, is my look using the C-4 palette! It's nothing too grand, although I tried to pack on more shadow, thinking that it'll show up more in the photos - of course, I once again underestimated the washing-out abilities of my camera. *SIGH* I tried taking photos from different angles to get the shimmer to show up... IRL, the shadows are beautiful - shimmery, pigmented, yet understated.

C-4 palette under indoor lighting.


Everything I used on my eyes. The right-most shadow trio is actually from DAISO!! And it was only $2~!!! I have to say, DAISO $2-dollar shadows are better than a lot of American drug-store shadows... I used the top cream color to highlight my brow.


Yellow-green all over lid up to crease + lower lash line. Green in outer corner, and blended up. Dark green liner for upper lash line. Sparkly cream shadow dabbed on middle of the lid. I used a bit of the DAISO pink shadow in between my crease and brow, just for fun. Here under intense indoor lighting. Shiny lids~ yay! I love "wet"-looking lids!


And I was finally able to buy my HG foundation again - Vincent Longo Water Canvas Creme-to-Powder. Unfortunately, Sephora no longer carries VL, so I had to buy it from ecrater.com... (WTH?!) This is my HG because it's looks SOOO airbrushed on my skin - likely because it's composed of 75% Microwater. YAY~ ~


I already used this a few times - Soft Amber is a perfect match for me. I used to be almost 10 shades darker!! This is why one must always use sunscreen!! SPF1,000,000 PA++++++++, all day every day, yo.


I watched Harry Potter yesterday! Wow, it was SOO long! 2.5 hours in an over-AC-ed theater = torture for my sandaled feet.


I think HP movies are made only for HP readers. I cannot imagine a non-reader trying to watch this movie - holy confusingness! Even if they watched all the previous ones, they'd most likely still be lost.

13 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Blair said... July 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM

    Ooooh, I see what you mean! You do have round eyes!

    C-4 is such a gorgeous palette!!! And it's a gorgeous EOTD!

    Btw, I left a comment a few mins ago in your previous post.

  2. Edna said... July 26, 2009 at 8:49 PM

    Pretty subtle look :) I haven't been to Daiso in such a long time! Did you goto the one over at Serramonte? 2 dollar eyeshadow sounds pretty tempting :)

    HAHA I never read HP but I do want to watch the HP movie that came out. I can't do that til I watch all the other ones first :P

  3. Lulu said... July 26, 2009 at 10:41 PM

    Pretty!! And your eyes are so big :) ooooo daiso is my
    favorite store for cute little stuff :p

  4. stellarvixen said... July 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM

    delicious palette from esprique~~
    very subtle color eh..i think the color should be buildable ;)

    hav never really tried any wet look =.= afraid it end up looking greasy & oily crease lol

    stupidfy...lame spell..i thought by now he would be far more powerful~~lol good cgi work that's all

  5. Zwala said... July 27, 2009 at 1:09 AM

    wow..u made me to wow..hahaa..n how..does that VL foundation,really got 10000.. spf..?? :p
    n yup..i agree when its HP movies..trust me..i even gone thru HP book, but i dint find it intrstng..that i cudnt finish it..n same goes with movies..i even turned down, when my fren asked me to go with her to watch this..haha..poor she..

  6. Zoe said... July 27, 2009 at 4:51 AM

    Thanks for the review,love ur eye color and the palette looks so pretty^^

  7. stellarvixen said... July 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

    thanks for visiting me blog in return!
    hehe bet your bf is a loving cancer and enjoy your company alot!

    hehe oh man..you girls make wanna get esprique soo much! i wonder when it will hit our KOSE beautycounter

  8. mayaari said... August 2, 2009 at 1:54 AM

    c-4 looks like a really pretty palette! it's on my lemming list, haha and now i want it just a little more :)

  9. leslielovesmakeup said... August 3, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    i don't speak it, but i understand it. it was the language in my family's house that they spoke most out of the 3. i just never caught on but understood it. my neice is the same way, she doesn't speak it but she understands it :P

  10. Jess said... August 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM

    Yay, isn't C-4 just adorable?! The colors and shimmer is so unique. It looks pretty on your bright eyes! :)

  11. ♡ Nic Nic ♡ said... August 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM

    nice eotd!! the colours are pretty :)

    actually i havent read up to the current HP movie... still makes sense to me.. but ive heard the book is much better!

  12. ChinkyGirLMeL said... August 18, 2009 at 8:19 AM

    wow, pretty colors, i love how it sparkles up a bit. =)

  13. ning * star said... January 31, 2010 at 8:47 AM

    i love the EP dress on shiny eyes, i heart them sooo much!

Post a Comment